Information on Prerequisite courses
- This site has requirements for the Communication Across the Lifespan Concentration:
- This site will provide you with information regarding acceptance into a Communication Disorders graduate program and specific information about the Georgia State University Communication Sciences and Disorders graduate program:
- Not all courses are offered every semester so use this link to plan which semester you will need to take each class in.
- These courses are only the prerequisite courses for Georgia State University's Communication Sciences and Disorders graduate program. Prerequisites at other universities may be different.
- Just taking these courses DOES NOT guarantee admission in the graduate program.
- To be considered a 2-year graduate student in this program you will also need 25 hours of observation. This must be done on your own as the university clinic does not allow undergraduate observers. Places such as local nursing homes, private practices, and rehabilitation centers are good locations to call to ask the speech-language pathologist for the opportunity to observe.